For downloading the Office 365 product you have to go to the sign-in page of Office which is portal.office.com. After this, use the legitimate Office login details that are connected with this account and tap on Sign In option. When you reach the accounts portal, look for the Subscription link, and tap on it. Following this, you have to navigate for the Office 365 product enlisted over there. For this, you have to select the Install tab to continue with the downloading of the Office product for Reinstall Office 365.
Carry on with the complete procedure of Reinstall Office 365
On Windows Device
- In the beginning, press the Ctrl and J keys altogether using your keyboard.
- By doing so, you will straightaway be taken to the system’s default location ie. download’s folder. Here, you have to check for the setup file that you have downloaded earlier and click on the downloaded setup file to launch on your computing device.
- Subsequently, you will be taken to the Security Warning dialogue box, depending upon your browser choose for Run or Setup or Save.
- Just after this, you will get the Office 365 Software License Agreement, go through it very carefully. Continuing with this, you have to choose the required checkbox given beside it.
- The next step is to choose the Continue option.
- Next, if prompted you have to sign in to your Office account.
- Later on, it will immediately begin the process of Reinstall Office 365.
- In the end, once the installation is over, you will be notified of the same. Hence, tap on the Finish tab to close the window.
On Mac Device
- In the very first step, go to the downloaded section and double-tap on the setup file to continue with Reinstall Office 365 process.
- Following this, in the upcoming window, you have to select the Continue tab.
- Examine the License Agreement of the Office 365 product very attentively and simply tap on the Continue button.
- In order to accept the terms subscribed in the document, click Agree option.
- Soon after this, it will prompt you to change the installation location. To do so, tap on the Install Options tab, opt for the location where you want to save the file and tap on the Save button.
- Instantly, select the Install tab to begin the process of Reinstall Office 365 on the Mac device. It will instantly begin the installation, wait for it to complete.
- In the interim, you will be asked to input the Mac user credentials, enter it carefully, and hit the Install Software tab.
- In the end, tap on the close button to close the installation wizard.